Have you ever encountered people who go out of their way to avoid anything concerning Omo Onile issues? Even to the point of forfeiting their properties at the slightest confrontation with Omo Onile people. This is because they have what I call Omoonilephobia.
Omoonilephobia involves intense fear of Omo Onile people (Land Grabbers) that leads to anxiety and panic for those who have it whenever they encounter any situation that involves Omo Onile. As odd as this may be, it is actually a thing and many people in Nigeria suffer from it.
Some of the common symptoms or behavioral patterns that people with Omoonilephobia often exhibit are:
- Sweating and pounding of the heart at the sight of Omo Onile.
- Feeling sick at the thought of Omo Onile.
- Going out of your way to avoid Omo Onile people and drama including forfeiting your property.
- Reluctance to buy properties due to fear of Omo Onile.
Commonly, the main reason why a lot of Nigerians have Omoonilephobia is that a lot of Omo Onile people are known to be violent and usually resort to diabolic means in order to get landowners to back off their properties. Here are a few things you can do when you encounter an Omo Onile crisis:
- Get a lawyer. Not just any lawyer but a property lawyer.
- Employ the services of a land surveyor to visit the property and take an accurate measurement of your piece of land in order to know where the boundaries are.
- Have your lawyer liaise on your behalf with the controller of the Omo Onile people. Usually, Omo Onile people are backed up by a family who claims to be the sole owner of the properties in a certain area.
- Cross-check your documents over and over again. When in doubt or you are not clear about certain things as regards your documentation, consult your lawyer and pay close attention to every detail.
Lastly, the ultimate way to avoid Omo Onile issues is to do all real estate buying and selling with trustworthy real estate companies such as Pertinence Limited because Pertinence Limited has the resources and experience to handle any of such issues.